The Dallas Church Pulpit is a podcast of audio sermons from the pulpit of the Dallas Primitive Baptist Church located in Dallas, GA. Messages are primarily from Marty Hoskins, pastor of the church, along with select preachers that are invited to speak from time to time.
- Elder Marty Hoskins challenges us to consider just who God is. Are there other gods? What does the Bible say about those gods. How is the God of the Bible unique? How do these other gods compare to the “the God”?
- In this message, Brother Jake Page talks to us about prayer using the model prayer from Matthew chapter 6. We are reminded that prayer is something that comes easier as we study God’s word and learn more about him. We are are also taught that our needs and our wants are not always the same… […]
- Brother Marty asks us to consider who Jesus is. In this message, Pastor Marty asks the question, “Who is Jesus?” and then challenges us to consider just how complex and simple that answer really is.
- Brother Victor Halbgewachs talks about the opening of the 23d Psalm. Have you ever considered the magnitude of those 5 opening words?
- Brother Jake Page talks about how his desire to walk in the footsteps of his grandfather is an example of his desire to walk in the footsteps of his heavenly father.
- What does the Bible say about forgiveness. In today’s message, Pastor Marty describes Biblical forgiveness and how we are supposed to not harbor anger over past offenses.
- Brother Victor Halbgewachs talks about the power of God that translates one that was dead in his sin to a life in Christ Jesus.
- Today’s message by our Pastor, Marty Hoskins, is a discussion about the security of God’s people in salvation against any and all possible things that could separate us from God.
- In this message, Pastor Marty talks about the subject of our calling to regeneration. He contrasts the call of the gospel to the call of the living word and the outcomes of both.
- In today’s message, Pastor Marty talks about and to the Dallas Church to encourage the church in her prayer, love, and faith. If you are struggling through these difficult times, then today’s message may be an encouragement to you as well. We invite you to listen in to the preached word!