The Dallas Church Pulpit is a podcast of audio sermons from the pulpit of the Dallas Primitive Baptist Church located in Dallas, GA. Messages are primarily from Marty Hoskins, pastor of the church, along with select preachers that are invited to speak from time to time.
A Royal Priesthood – The Dallas Church Pulpit – Dallas Primitive Baptist Church
- In this message, Pastor Marty compares and contrasts two scriptures showing the similarities and differences between the priesthood of the Israelites of the Old Testament to the Priesthood of the believer in the New Testament.
- Brother Jake Page delivers a brief message on the power of God.
- Pastor Marty takes an opportunity to talk to the church about the blessing of having ministerial gifts rise up on the church.
- In this message, Elder Charles Godwin, pastor of the Pleasant Hill Church in Graceville, FL, delivers a passionate message centering around the power of Christ.
- In today’s message, Elder Marty preaches from Psalm 4 focusing on the culmination of that Psalm in verse 8 that tells us that the Lord makes us to dwell in safety. We have such a blessing to know that the Lord is always providing for us and always aware of our circumstances. As a result,… […]
- Pastor Marty discusses the concept of light in contrast to darkness. He shows that darkness cannot overcome light and that light is both the life of God in us and the knowledge of the gospel. The light of life is required to have the light of knowledge. Come and join us today as we learn… […]
- Pastor Marty spends this message talking about commitment from the perspective of being committed to Christ rather than being committed to the church. We should be committed to Christ, and therefore should be the church. As the Bride of Christ, we should embody what it means to be the Church of Jesus Christ.
- In today’s message, Brother Marty looks at some of the uses of the terms always and alway in the word of God. In particular, we look at the things that the Bible says that God always does and what the word encourages us to always do. Please join us as we listen to this message… […]
- Brother Marty Hoskins takes up Jude’s description of false teachers/prophets. He also looks at Jude’s declaration of judgement upon them.
- Elder Marty Hoskins looks further into the book of Jude at his description of the false prophets. These descriptions are troubling as many of the sins can be found among church members today. Pastor Marty also talks about Jude’s reference to Michael, the archangel, and the possible interpretations of that reference.