The Dallas Church Pulpit is a podcast of audio sermons from the pulpit of the Dallas Primitive Baptist Church located in Dallas, GA. Messages are primarily from Marty Hoskins, pastor of the church, along with select preachers that are invited to speak from time to time.
An Encouraging Message – The Dallas Church Pulpit – Dallas Primitive Baptist Church
- In today’s message, Pastor Marty talks about and to the Dallas Church to encourage the church in her prayer, love, and faith. If you are struggling through these difficult times, then today’s message may be an encouragement to you as well. We invite you to listen in to the preached word!
- Brother Marty talks about what scripture says about standing for our faith vs. taking precautions in times of trouble. In this message, Pastor Marty talks about how there is no simple answer to this question and the need for all us to pray for one another rather than being overly critical.
- In this sermon, Elder Marty Hoskins discusses the second point in his series on the doctrine of salvation. In today’s message, Brother Marty deals with the doctrine of election from a scriptural standpoint rather than an emotional one.
- Brother Victor Halbgewachs delivers a message that reminds us that depravity is not just a spot or blemish, but rather is the complete corruption on the man and the complete corruption of all mankind.
- Pastor Marty begins a series of sermons on the basics of the doctrine of our salvation. In this first message, he explains the doctrine of Total Depravity and describes the reality of it, the extent of it, and the effect of it.
- Brother Jake Page reminds us that God sees us through the work of his Son on the cross. He reminds us that we should look at one another the same way.
- In today’s religious culture, some have concluded that the church should accept “sinners”. In this message, Elder Marty Hoskins explains that the Gospel does call people to Christ to come as they are, but once they come, they are not to stay as they were. The message of truth is supposed to be a transforming… […]
- Brother Victor Halbgewachs takes this opportunity to inform the church that the he feels he may be called to the ministry. He talks to the church about the need to take steps of and act in faith when following the Lord where ever he may lead.
- Brother Jake Page delivers a brief message on the power of God.
- In this message, Pastor Marty compares and contrasts two scriptures showing the similarities and differences between the priesthood of the Israelites of the Old Testament to the Priesthood of the believer in the New Testament.