Audio Sermons by Benjamin Winslett, from the pulpit of Flint River Primitive Baptist Church, located near Huntsville Alabama.
Looking for Christ – From the Pulpit – Flint River Primitive Baptist Church
- The regenerated person has a longing in his soul for deliverance from this world. In Paul’s words to Titus, he looks for that blessed hope, a statement that concerns the object of our hope, the Lord Jesus Christ. Looking for […]
- What was Paul’s meaning when he wrote to Titus that the “grace of God which bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men”? Ben Winslett considers this passage in today’s message. What Brings Salvation?
- Paul wrote often to believing servants in the first century, giving needful and relevant instruction for their day. While we live in a different world today, many of these commands are still helpful to us in our personal lives, as […]
- Continuing our study of the book of Titus, we consider the godly disciple’s traits in Titus chapter 2. Traits of a Disciple
- Paul addresses a difficult and sad truth in Titus chapter 1: False teachers must be silenced! It’s never easy, and must be done with mourning, but true ministers must them that are false for the protection of Jesus’ sheep. Dealing […]
- From Titus chapter 1, we learn Titus’ purpose on the Isle of Crete, to ordain ministers so that God’s flock there is tended to. Set In Order Things Wanting
- Beginning a new study through the book of Titus, we consider the first four verses of this short epistle, statements loaded with God’s sovereignty in salvation! Message 1 in our series through Paul’s epistle to Titus. In Hope of Eternal […]
- Life is full of battles. Some of them we lose. Many of them we win. But there’s a special class of battle in which God tells us to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, as He fights […]
- Affliction can do one of three things. It can break us. It can make us bitter. Or it can make us stronger. What makes the difference is your attitude and your reliance on Christ. Burning The Dross
- The doctrine of Penal Substitutionary Atonement is crucial to understanding the gospel. The Lord Jesus Christ, on the cross, stood in our place, and was judged as if He lived our sinful lives. Thus, He gave us His righteousness. Our […]