Audio Sermons by Benjamin Winslett, from the pulpit of Flint River Primitive Baptist Church, located near Huntsville Alabama.
What Next?! – From the Pulpit – Flint River Primitive Baptist Church
- After such a climactic end to the gospel accounts, you might wonder “what could possibly be next?” In other words, to the early disciples, how could life be anything but mundane after such a phenomenal experience? But that was hardly […]
- Please enjoy our Easter Sunday sermon for 2021! He Is Risen!
- “For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.” Isaiah 50:7 On Palm Sunday 2020, we considered the […]
- Returning to Titus chapter 3, we consider an exhortation that we find three times, in three different forms, an exhortation for one to do “good works.” Ready and Willing
- Join us for this message from Titus chapter 3, on the subject of the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost. The Washing of Regeneration (Download link)
- Being a Christian takes boldness. You’re telling mankind that all are sinful and your only hope is Christ. But the believer is also to be a person of gentleness and meekness. In this message, Ben Winslett speaks to these two […]
- We live in a politically charged season. In this message, we learn about our obligation to obey the powers that be and also the times in which civil disobedience is warranted. Obeying Magistrates (download link)
- If one was to pick a verse with more “salvation concepts” to unpack than others, Titus 2:14 would definitely be on the top of the list. Our Saviour Jesus, His identity, His suffering, the cross, the redemption of a particular […]
- The regenerated person has a longing in his soul for deliverance from this world. In Paul’s words to Titus, he looks for that blessed hope, a statement that concerns the object of our hope, the Lord Jesus Christ. Looking for […]
- What was Paul’s meaning when he wrote to Titus that the “grace of God which bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men”? Ben Winslett considers this passage in today’s message. What Brings Salvation?