As a part of his ministry, Pastor Ben Cordes has created Abundant Life Podcast to encourage God’s people to live in the blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus said “…I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10b). The Lord has not promised a problem-free life, but He has promised to never leave nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5). This podcast is an effort to remind listeners of just how good fellowship with Jesus really is.
What to Look for When Seeking a Spouse – Abundant Life Podcast
- Perhaps you are single and are interested in getting married. Or maybe you know of someone in need of some godly advice concerning who they should marry. On today's podcast, we will look at what God's word has to say about seeking a spouse. What character traits should a person have? Should a Christian and […]
- As we consider the abundant life we have in Jesus Christ through grace, Pastor Cordes explores the subject of good works. How do we perform good works? What purpose do good works serve? And what should be our motivation to do good works? The Bible answers all of these questions, and more.
- What does the Bible say about friendship? Who should I choose to call my friend? As Christians, the Bible is our instruction for living, even in choosing our friends. This episode of Abundant Life Podcast considers Jesus Christ, our greatest friend, and how we should seek friendships in and through Him.
- When is the last time we told ourselves "I'm going to choose to be meek today"? Many confuse meekness with weakness, however, meekness is a characteristic of strong Bible figures such as our Lord Jesus Christ, as well as the friend of God, Moses. In this episode, Ben Cordes discusses the blessings of living in […]
- In this first episode of Abundant Life Podcast, Elder Ben Cordes teaches about how Christ has brought the gospel to illuminate the eternal life He has given by His grace. Living according to the gospel provides enrichment to the Christian life, and will certainly cause one to feel the plentiful blessings that Christ provides along […]